1. Responsible, highly passionate and workaholic person.
2. Good understanding of threads, synchronization mechanisms.
3. Strong proficiency in C, with fair knowledge of the language specification, including templating.
4. Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
5. Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
6. Solid knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, POP, IMAP etc.).
1. Working on different modules of WiJungle Operating System
2. Designing, testing and building features for Web Portals of Partner, Admin and Devic
3. Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
4. Manage multiple assignments independently, and provide technical expertise/mentoring to the team
5. Enhancing and upgrading website, KB and blog
1. Automate all manual cases of Firewall and Hotspot Gateway Software.
2. Raise the bug and associate with developer to get it resolved
3. Independently assume the ownership of work
1. Manual test of Firewall and Hotspot Gateway Software.
2. Documenting all manual cases in Excel/related software
3. Raise the bug and associate with developer to get it resolved
4. Independently assume the ownership of work
1. Develop and maintain the knowledge base. of our firewall and hotspot gateway product - WiJungle.
2. Prepare and mail bimonthly newsletter
3. Write blogs about new feature launch or information update
4. Provide write-ups to media websites
1. Giving online demo and training of WiJungle appliance to channel partners as well as to end customers.
2. Troubleshooting and solving queries of customers over call and mail
3. Managing the CRM and associated support applications
Location: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana
1. Involve with senior management to design and execute the strategy to boost top line. 2. Define customer and channel partner engagement processes. 3. Responsible & accountable to achieve overall Yearly Revenue Targets - from the region. 4. The role requires sales & key account management to incubate and grow sales in both Private and Government Enterprises. 5. Work to build an adequate sales pipeline and follow the rigours of pipeline management to ensure sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with monthly goals to be managed by high degree for forecast accuracy. 6. Work with the product and operations team to handle the delivery of goods. 7. Work with support team to ensure successful implementation/deployment of goods at customer end. 8. On board, develop strong relations and manage System Integration (SI), Distributors and Resellers across India under WiJungle Channel Partnership Programme. Person would be the first point of contact for all such similar associations. 9. Managing complex commercials/negotiations/contracts 10. He/she could be required to represent WiJungle in various events and conferences and should be comfortable presenting to a large audience. Skills Required: - B. Tech / B.E./BCA etc - MBA degree is preferred - Should be from Tier 1 & Tier 2 College with proven exceptional records & exposure. - The person should have sales & account management experience in Cyber Security Products/IT Software/Hardware/Service. - The person should have industry connects with CIOs/CTOs/CISOs/IT Heads across various industry verticals. - Should have been prior experience of Government Sales for at least 3 Years and have strong connects with key decision makers across various departments. - Excellent Presentation and Communications Skills - Ability to grasp product knowledge - Crafting Potential Solutions - Strategic prospecting skills - Sales Planning & Accurate Forecasting - Excellent analytical as well as negotiation skills and the ability to manage complexity - Concept Selling - Socially Active
1. Implementing, validating and rolling out assigned software component
2. Porting, enhancing and customizing existing modules
3. Programming in multi-threaded software development, Netfilter, OpenSSL, and Socket
1. Independently develop various modules related to Firewall or Gateway functionality
2. Add/modify features (both front and back end) in Partner, Device and Admin Portals
3. Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple applications